THERAMASKS by nufabrx offers brand new patented protection powered by CuTEC®copper.
Want Validation? View our Scientific Data on how it stands up to bacteria, viruses and more.
Manufactured entirely in the USA at an FDA registered facility, this mask is engineered to be a dependable and sustainable solution to your personal protective equipment needs.
Machine washable through 60+ washes
- Powered by CuTEC®copper
- Reduces facial contamination
- One size fits most
- Made in the USA (FDA Registered Facility)
Please note- in order to expedite meeting demand, we are foregoing our Theramasks branding on the mask itself so your mask may not have a logo at this time. It will come sealed in a package with a Theramasks insert however so you will know it is an authentic Theramask.
We are unable to return bulk orders over 25 units.
Note: This product makes no claims that it will cure or prevent Coronavirus, Influenza, or COVID-19, only that it is engineered to be a dependable and sustainable solution to your personal protective equipment needs.
Only Available in USA
$3 shipping and 14-day returns.
Wash mask daily after wear. Machine wash in hottest water possible with detergent. Do Not Bleach. Lay Flat to Dry.
CDC Wash and Care Instructions: Clothing, towels, linens and other items that go in the laundry
- Wear disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry from an ill person and then discard after each use.
- If using reusable gloves, those gloves should be dedicated for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces for COVID-19 and should not be used for other household purposes. Clean hands immediately after gloves are removed.
- If no gloves are used when handling dirty laundry, be sure to wash hands afterwards.
- If possible, do not shake dirty laundry.This will minimize the possibility of dispersing virus through the air.
- Launder items as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely. Dirty laundry from an ill person can be washed with other people’s items.
- Clean and disinfect clothes hampers according to guidance above for surfaces. If possible, consider placing a bag liner that is either disposable (can be thrown away) or can be laundered.
Warning: Do Not Bleach as this will reduce the antibacterial nature of the copper. This product makes no claims that it will cure or prevent Coronavirus, Influenza, or COVID-19. Only that copper has powerful antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.